Dr Ezekiel Olugbenga AKINKUNMI
Full Name: Dr Ezekiel Olugbenga AKINKUNMI
Status: Reader and Acting Head of Department
Qualifications: BPharm, MSc, PhD (Ife), PharmD (Benin), MDiv, MPSN, ASLN Fellow
Phone Number: +2348036548975
Specialisation: Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Pharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Clinical Pharmacy
Field of Study:
- Staphylococcal Epidemiology: Genetics, Pathogenicity and Drug Resistance of aureus and other Clinically Significant Staphylococcal Species with Special Focus on Enteric Staphylococci.
- Antimicrobial Research: Development of Effective Antimicrobial Agents from Natural and Synthetic Sources for Use in the Management of Antibiotic and Antiseptic Resistant Pathogens and Infectious Diseases.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship: Stewardship practices in health care settings, veterinary, primary, secondary and tertiary hospitals in developing countries.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
- Nigerian Association of Pharmacists in Academia
- American Society for Microbiology (ASM) [ID: 56092877]
- Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON)
- International Network for Rational Use of Drugs
- The Science Advisory Board
- ProMed International
Some Published Work can be found in the Bibliography: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=akinkunmi+e+o&cmd=DetailsSearch#result_action_bar