PROFESSOR FRANCIS ABIODUN OLADIMEJI
- Full Name (Surname First): OLADIMEJI Francis Abiodun
- Contact Details:
- E-mail address(es): email@example.com
- Mobile Phone Number(s): 08062691909
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Present Status: Professor
Distinctions and Awards
- Fellowship: University of Ife Postgraduate Fellowship Award
- Letter of Commendation by the Vice-Chancellor dated 17th June 2008 on the performances of OAU team to Nigerian Universities Research and Development Fair (NURESDEF 2008) which took place in Lagos from 26th -28th March 2008
- Merit Awards
- Research Grant: the Year 2009/2010 ETF TETFUND Research Projects Intervention 11813/AFN: Sickle Cell – its Management and Prevention in Nigeria
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
- Nigerian Association of Pharmacists in Academia
Thesis: Oladimeji, F. A. (2003). Formulation studies on essential oil of Lippia multiflora Moldenke for the management of scabies. Unpublished
Ph.D. thesis of Department of Pharmaceutics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Nigeria.
Selected Published Articles (5)
- Oladimeji, F. A., Orafidiya, L. O. and Okeke, I. N. (2004). Physical and antimicrobial activities of leaf essential oil of Lippia multiflora Moldenke. Int. J. Aromatherapy. 14(4): 162-168.
- Oladimeji, F. A., Orafidiya, L. O., Ogunniyi, T. A. B. and Adewunmi, T. A. (2005). A comparative study of the scabicidal activities of formulations of essential oil of Lippia multiflora Moldenke and benzyl benzoate emulsion BP. Int. J. Aromatherapy. 15(2): 87-93.
- Oladimeji, F. A., Orafidiya, O. O., Ogunniyi, T. A. B., Adewunmi, T. A. And Onayemi, O. (2000). Pediculocidal and scabicidal properties of Lippia multiflora essential oil. J. Ethnopharmacol. 72: 305-311.
- Oladimeji, F. A., Orafidiya, O. O., Okeke, I. N. and Dagne E. (2001). Effect of autoxidation on the composition and antimicrobial activity of essential oil of Lippia multiflora. Pharm. Pharmacol. Lett. 2: 64-67.
- Oladimeji, F. A., Akinkunmi, E. O., Raheem, A. I., Abiodun, G. O. and Bankole, V. O. (2015). Evaluation of topical antimicrobial ointment formulations of essential oil of Lippia multiflora African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine 12(5): 135-144.